Saturday 4 April 2015

Changes

So many things have happened in such a short amount of time. Where do I begin...

Christopher asked me out! I was worried about getting into a relationship again as I'm still trying to get over my previous one, however he makes me happy and he is the reason why I don't want to go back to Albin. Christopher knows that it will take time, but I want to move on and he is the one I want to move on with. So as of the 29th March, I am officially his girlfriend. It's crazy to think that as I've had a crush on him since I was 13 and all I've ever wanted was to have a chance with him. I was crazy about him for most of my teen years, and I'd get so excited when I thought of the possibility of being with him. The thought of it was just too perfect. We've known each other since we were babies, our families know each other and are friends. As I've got to know him properly, I've realised how amazing he actually is. He is the most caring and loving guy who has the same interests as me. He makes me feel whole again. I have so much more motivation and strength because of him. I don't think I'll ever be this lucky again. When I saw him last year at Claire's wedding, I remember just looking at him, wishing that he would look at me. And now he does... 




Christopher has also spoilt me for Easter! The first present to arrive was a lovely card, which nearly made me cry. The second one was some gorgeous flowers, and the third arrived today which was two of my favourite chocolate eggs, with my favourite Guylian Belgian Chocolate Seashells. I've had three days of presents... I really am the luckiest girl in the world!!!


Today was my Grandma's birthday, and we took her out for some vintage afternoon tea at the Park Guest House & Restaurant. There were all sorts of cute little sandwiches and cakes on the table. It was a very lovely experience. I managed to get tipsy off half a glass of Prosecco for the first time in my life and as soon as I got home, I fell asleep for a couple of hours. 







I now have my first ever hangover. I have a headache, my eyes are hurting, I feel sick, I'm so thirsty and I have a horrible taste in my mouth. This is why I don't drink.