Saturday 28 March 2015

Bedding and Exercise

Things are finally starting to get a lot easier, and I'm a lot happier for it. I've made some small changes in my life, and already I feel so much more positive. I'm exercising a lot more, eating more healthily and I'm rarely on the PC. I have a lot of things to organise and plan before my trip to England! I'm booking my driving lessons soon and I've decided that I will do a photography course in college, which I'm so excited about. It's only been about two months and already I feel like a different person. 


I managed to spend £230.50 on bedding and curtains on Tuesday. It's nice how small things like that can change the whole look of a room. The room is a lot lighter and more modern. It's like a hotel! 

I've been thinking about what I should do for my 21st birthday, and I've decided that I would like to get some professional photos done of me. I've been following this photographer who lives in Wellingborough for over a year and her work is absolutely fantastic. If I can get some photos done by her, I will be so incredibly happy. I'll need to buy a new outfit for the photo shoot, plus get my hair and make-up done professionally so it'll be quite expensive. Totally worth it!


I can't wait to go down to England and see all of my friends and family. I was thinking of staying for a month, rather than a week or two so that I can spend more time with them. Christopher and I have a deal that if I can manage to do one proper push up, he will buy me a kebab (haha). I'm really looking forward to seeing him, as the last time I saw him was at the wedding. I also have my day with Jordan to look forward to. It'll be our late Valentine's Day treat to each other. I'm so excited! 


Today we found out that Stuart Cripple died. Rest in peace, little guy. :( 16/02/15 - 28/03/15