Monday 23 March 2015

Be strong

I finally said goodbye to Albin on Friday and it was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do in my life. I know that I wasn't with him for long, but I truly did love him and I really hoped that I would be with him for a long time. I've given up hope that he will come back and try to fight for my love. It's hard to say goodbye, but I need to be strong. I've got other people in my life that deserve my time and attention, and it's time to give them what they deserve.

I'm planning on going to England in April and/or for my birthday. If I can meet up with Jordan and Christopher, I'll be really happy. It's definitely something to look forward to! :)


I'm thinking of taking some dance classes, and to take up the violin and piano again. I'm bored and I'd love to take up some old hobbies. I still have my piano at home, but I can't find my old violin so I'll have to buy another one... it's time to spend my money that I had saved up on things that will make me happy. 


Everything is changing at home, and I really need to move out of here. I love my great grandma, but the whole house is turning into a retirement home. Life at home is incredibly stressful, and I don't know if I can cope any more.


I was up all last night with Christopher, playing Fable III. I'm bored of World of Warcraft and I barely play it now and I'm really considering quitting altogether. I'm just waiting for the spazmong to wake up, so we can carry on playing Fable III. UGH. I'M SO IMPATIENT.