Wednesday 11 March 2015

It's time to start again

It's been awhile since I last made a post so I thought it was about time to make an update.

Things have been getting slightly easier after my break up. My appetite is finally coming back and I'm not nearly as stressed as I was before. I've started my healthy eating and exercise again, which is really helping with my motivation. I'm trying to leave my comfort zone a bit more with certain things, to help with my self confidence. I finally plucked up the courage and went for the pink ombre. I was nervous about it at first, but I absolutely love it. It's made me realise that taking risks isn't so bad, because sometimes it can become something positive. Through all of the heartbreak, I know that I'm not alone. My friends have been so amazing to me, and I really don't know what I'd do without them. They're helping me remember what it's like to laugh and smile again. I haven't had this much fun in a long time. 


I'm slowly gaining my strength back, and I'm starting to let go of the pain. I still have my off days, and I find myself thinking about the past, but the pain of it is slowly starting to disappear, either that or it's been long enough to forget what it was like. Charlie hasn't been very well recently and he fainted on his walk this morning, so I've been worried sick about him. He's been to the vets and they've taken a blood test, and given him some new antibiotics. I really hope he gets better soon.


The weather is starting to improve which is good because the sunny weather has been much needed. I spent the other day lying in the sun, listening to relaxing music. I forgot what it was like to smile, and now that it's coming back, I feel this warmth in my chest. 


It's time to concentrate on me now, and make myself feel better. New hair colour, new perfume, new glasses, new outlook on life... it's time to build myself again, and become someone who no one will want to ever let go.