Thursday 30 April 2015

Update

For the first time in a long time, the sun was finally out. I've been feeling quite tired recently, so the sunshine was much needed. Trying to keep up the motivation of exercising every day and eating healthily has proven difficult for the past two weeks. I need to get back on it. 




Christopher has been here for a week now. He arrived on the Thursday, 29th at 8:00 pm. We've been pretty lazy by playing games, cuddling, eating junk food and sleeping but it's been so fun. He downloaded lots of Nintendo 64 games, so we've been playing them on the laptop with an emulator and Xbox controllers. Currently I'm playing The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, which is awesome! He arrived with lots of gifts for me... he spoils me! He bought me a cookie monster t-shirt, lots of sweets and crisps, Fallout: New Vegas because I mentioned to him that I wanted to play it. He also got me two double cheeseburgers and an apple pie from McDonald's, only because I nagged him about it for weeks before he came up. I've had a surprise for him for weeks, which has been so difficult to not tell him. So finally being able to give him the surprise was so exciting! I bought him and I a Death Note each, the whole Death Note manga Black Edition books as well as his favourite Harribo Peaches sweets. So with our Death Notes and our Death Note t-shirts, we'll look awesome!







It was our one month yesterday, so we spend the day relaxing and we had a takeaway, bought lots of snacks and ended up playing some drinking games. I'm truly enjoying all my time with Christopher, and it's going to be so hard to say goodbye to him. Luckily he'll be here for another couple of weeks, and then we'll go down to England for my pre birthday celebrations! I'm so excited! :D