Wednesday 15 April 2015

Motivation

My birthday is still just over a month away but we're already starting to plan for it and I'm so excited! Christopher will be coming up to visit next Thursday (23rd) for a couple of weeks and he'll be coming back down to England with us the week before my birthday. My Nana is going to contact the photographer, so hopefully I'll be able to get my photos done. Christopher has been buying my birthday presents already and I think he's more excited about my birthday than I am! I can't believe I'm going to be 21 next month. 

Christopher and I have started watching Death Note and I LOVE it. I'm so stubborn about watching or starting new things and I decided in my head that I wouldn't like it, so I haven't watched it until now. I've heard so many great things about it but I didn't believe it until now. It's definitely in my top 10 anime's! I have spent far too much money already on some of the merchandise. I've got an "L" t-shirt and Christopher has got a white "Death Note" t-shirt. We're going to be the coolest couple ever! (Well, so we think.)




After my breakup, I've been a lot more determined to exercise and it's finally starting to pay off. I feel so much better in myself and have gained a lot more confidence. I promised to push myself more and do things that I haven't had the confidence to do before. Now that I've lost a lot more weight, I am slowly starting to show my legs and arms more, plus I'm wearing more fitted clothing. For most of my life, I have never had the confidence to do that, so it's such an accomplishment for me. I'm so happy!


Thanks to Christopher and exercise, I feel like a new person. I can't be happier with my progress at the moment, and I'm determined to keep this going.