Friday 2 January 2015

New Year's resolutions

I've made the decision to be strong this year, to continue on my journey and face whatever comes my way. The road may be long and have many turns, but I will get to my destination. No matter how long it takes. Throughout my life, this road has been nothing but turns and sharp corners, and just when I think I'm in the clear with a straight patch, there's a sharp bend. But that's life, right?

I will continue with my studies this year, and I will learn how to drive as soon as possible. I'll also look into the possibility of furthering my photography skills. I will travel more, and I will fill my life with things that I enjoy. It's about time I started my life. I'm done being stuck in the past, and feeling miserable.


I have great friends who I need to put more time into and visit more often. 
It's time to break out of this cage and live. 



"Find someone who makes you realize three things: one, that home is not a place, but a feeling. Two, that time is not measured by a clock, but by moments. And three, that heartbeats are not heard, but felt and shared."