Monday 19 January 2015

It's been awhile

I think things are finally on the mend. I've been so stressed and have had a lot on my mind, but everything is getting a little bit easier. I had a meeting on the 16th regarding my lessons, which has been constantly getting postponed due to the bad weather etc and I'll be going back to "school" on Wednesday. I'm quite nervous to get back into studying again, but it'll be good. By the end of this year, I should have a National 4 in Maths!

I watched "The Interview" with Albin the other day, and it's brilliant. It's definitely one of the best movies I've seen in a long time. The only problem is that both him and I can't stop singing "Firework" by Katy Perry. 





Do you ever feel like a plastic bag, drifting through the wind, wanting to start again? Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin, like a house of cards, one blow from caving in?

Today has been the first day where seeing Albin next month feels more real. There's been talk of flight costs, and it's ridiculous how expensive things are if you don't book in advance! This could all end up being extremely expensive, but it's so worth it. I have never wanted to be with someone so much in my life, and I will spend all the money I have just to be with him. 

I just need to keep moving forward, a step and day at a time.