Monday 22 June 2015

Eventful

Things have been quite eventful recently. Christopher applied for a job and was offered it the other day, meaning that he'll be moving up here permanently. It's so strange to think that I'm living with him now. It still feels like he'll be going back to England and I'll have to wait for months to see him again. Thinking back to a couple of months ago, I really didn't think this would happen.

We're going on holiday on Saturday to Loch Ness for just under a week. It'll be nice to get away from the island for awhile until Christopher starts work in July. We're going to go for lots of walks, take pictures and eat pub food. We'll be staying in a log cabin, which I'm really looking forward to!

I'm going to get the implant tomorrow. Normally I wouldn't talk about this sort of thing however I'm really not looking forward to it. I've never been keen of the idea of having something put under my skin. The thought of it makes me shiver...

I've been obsessed with Smite and Fallout: New Vegas recently, and I've spent far too much of my free time playing them. I even spent over £100 on Smite in the last two months. Cupid FTW!

Christopher and I are back onto our healthy lifestyle and exercise routine, so hopefully in a month or so, we'll really notice the difference. Starting to exercise again after a long time not doing it is really tough and I've lost a lot of my fitness however I need to keep it going.

We went out for a meal on Friday at the Crown Hotel to celebrate Christopher and Kev getting their new jobs, which was lovely. I had a burger and then banoffee Belgium waffles for desert. Yum!

Things are finally starting to settle down and I feel great.